The Sound of Music

Sunday, February 25, 2018

This past Friday night I met my friend Jane for dinner at Burger Tavern 77 which was so delicious!  After dinner, we walked across the street to Shandon Presbyterian Church to hear Elisabeth von Trapp in concert.  Elisabeth von Trapp is the granddaughter of Baron and Maria von Trapp.  Her father, Werner von Trapp, was 'Kurt' in the film Sound of Music.

She currently lives in Vermont and has concerts all over the US and Austria.  Her voice is beautiful!!  During her concert, which was just her & her guitar, she sang Edelweiss, My Favorite Things, and The Sound of Music.

It was a great concert!  I'm very glad that I was able to attend and hear Elisabeth von Trapp's beautiful music and great stories!

Happy Travels,
Amber

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!