December

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Is it really the last day of 2016?!?!?!  WOW!!!
 
December was an extremely busy month!  However, I was sure to take in as much as possible of the Christmas activities.  December in South Carolina offered an abundance of Christmas activities which made picking which ones to attend difficult because of course I wanted to go to all.  
 
2016 Christmas Outings!
 
 

 
 

Candlelight Tour of Homes, Camden, SC
 Bloomsbury
 I recently finished reading Mary Boykin Chesnut's Diary so of course when I became aware that this event included a place she wrote about in her diary, I quickly purchased my ticket.  Bloomsbury was built by Mary's Father-in-Law, Colonel James Chesnut.  Bloomsbury, now a B&B, was a dream!  This house is beautiful & beautifully decorated for Christmas.  



 
Aberdeen


Aberdeen was built by Samuel Mathis, the first white male to be born in Camden.
 
Christmas Lights in Cayce, SC
 

Also, I attended The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical at Trustus again this year & it never disappoints!

I hope all of you had a great Christmas and wish all of you a very happy new year!
 
Happy Travels,
-A

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!