Adventures in the New Year

Monday, December 28, 2015

While I have had awesome adventures in 2015, I am looking forward to 2016 and all the adventures it holds!  I have been getting together an event list for January.  This list will more than likely grow as I find out about some events at the last minute and rearrange my schedule so I can attend.  Hope you find an event you are able to attend!  See you there!

Friday, January 1st :
First Day Hike / Sesquicentennial State Park
: First Day Owl Prowl / Congaree National Park

Sunday, January 10th :

: Second Sunday Roll / Lower Richland / Historic Columbia

Thursday, January 14th :
: Behind-the-Scenes Tour / Columbia Down Under

Friday, January 15th :
: Happy Hour / Hollings Library

Saturday, January 30th :
: Civil War Winter Muster & Candlelight Tour / Lexington County Museum

Happy Travels,
-A

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!